The 2020 Jeep® Cherokee – the most capable midsize sport-utility vehicle (SUV) – boasts a refined, authentic and premium design, along with an advanced 2.0-liter inline four-cylinder (I-4) turbocharged engine that enhances performance and fuel efficiency.
Jeep Cherokee’s evolution offers more interior comfort and convenience, delivering everyday practicality with outstanding ride-and-handling characteristics, independent front and rear suspension systems with world-class body torsional stiffness and a choice of three different engine offerings mated to an enhanced, high-efficient nine-speed automatic transmission.
New for 2020:
- Advanced Safety Group (Lane Departure Warning-Plus, Forward Collision Warning-Plus, rain-sensing wipers) available on Latitude, Latitude Plus, Limited and Overland models
- Alexa Skill Technology available on Uconnect 4C/4C NAV with 8.4-inch display
- Sangria and Spitfire Orange exterior paint colors
- Latitude models receive standard 17-inch aluminum wheel
- Available 19-inch wheel on Limited model
- Ski Grey interior available on Latitude Plus model
- Best-in-class capability:cChoice of 2.0-liter I-4 turbocharged, 2.4-liter I-4 or 3.2-liter V-6 engines, also with three available four-wheel-drive systems that raise the standard for midsize SUVs with Jeep Selec-Terrain traction control system with up to five customized modes (Auto, Snow, Sport, Sand/Mud and Rock), and best-in-class V-6 towing capability: 4,500 pounds and up to a 56:1 crawl ratio for low-range traction
- Fuel economy: Up to 31 miles per gallon (mpg) highway on 2.0-liter I-4 turbocharged engine and standard 2.4-liter I-4 engine; optional 3.2-liter Pentastar V-6 engine with stop-start technology, which delivers best-in-class V-6 fuel economy (29 mpg highway); standard nine-speed automatic transmission; and industry-first rear-axle disconnect, resulting in reduced energy loss when 4×4 capability isn’t needed, and improved fuel efficiency. 2.0-liter I-4 turbocharged engine – one of the most technologically advanced engines in the automotive industry, optimizes premium performance and fuel economy up to 31 mpg with greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction enabler (270 horsepower and 295 lb.-ft. of torque)
- Refined front design, including front fascia, hood, premium LED headlamps, daytime running lamps and fog lamps. Front lightweight aluminum hood evolves the Cherokee’s unique waterfall grille design to more closely align with the latest Jeep brand styling. Front bi-LED projector headlamps incorporate signature Cherokee daytime running lamps feature as a singular component
- Rear features include lightweight composite and hands-free power liftgate
- Increase in rear cargo storage space of four cubic feet and retuned suspension packages for improved ride comfort
- The 2020 Jeep Cherokee receives the latest Uconnect systems that include easy-to-use features, enhanced processing power, faster start-up times and touchscreens, which display high-resolution graphics, including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto software
- More than 80 available advanced safety and security features
For 2020, the Jeep Cherokee lineup consists of five models:
- Latitude (4×2 and 4×4)
- Latitude Plus (4×2 and 4×4)
- Limited (4×2 and 4×4)
- Overland (4×2 and 4×4)
- Trailhawk (4×4 only)
- Upland Appearance Package available on Latitude models
- Altitude Black-Out Appearance Package available on Latitude Plus models
- High Altitude Black-Out Appearance Package available on Limited models
Available Exterior Colors:
- Billet Silver
- Blue Shade
- Bright White
- Diamond Black Crystal
- Granite Crystal
- Hydro Blue
- Light Brownstone
- Olive Green
- Spitfire Orange
- Velvet Red
Available Interior Colors:
- Black / Light Frost
- Black / Ski Grey
- Black / Dark Sienna
Built on 80 years of legendary heritage, Jeep is the authentic SUV with capability, craftsmanship and versatility for people who seek extraordinary journeys. The Jeep brand delivers an open invitation to live life to the fullest by offering a full line of vehicles that continue to provide owners with a sense of security to handle any journey with confidence. Jeep Wave, a premium owner loyalty and customer care program that is available to the entire Jeep lineup, is filled with benefits and exclusive perks to deliver Jeep owners the utmost care and dedicated 24/7 support.
The Jeep vehicle lineup consists of the Cherokee, Compass, Gladiator, Grand Cherokee, Renegade and Wrangler. To meet consumer demand around the world, all Jeep models sold outside North America are available in both left- and right-hand drive configurations and with gasoline and diesel powertrain options. Jeep is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis.
Why S & E Auto Sales?
We value long-lasting relationships with our customers and take great pride in providing the best car buying experience in Massachusetts every time. There are no high-pressure sales tactics because we don’t believe in them. The quality of our vehicles and our commitment to customer satisfaction speak for themselves. This is where you want to buy a car. Visit S & E Auto and get into your future pre-owned Jeep!
Article by: Jeep www.stellantis.com.